The Department of Transportation requires all Commercial Drivers License (CDL) holders to receive periodic physical examinations, officially called a "Department of Transportation Medical Examination," to ensure the ability of the driver to safely operate a commercial vehicle.We'll perform a physical exam that meets DOT and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requirements for a commercial driver's license.
As part of your DOT examination, we will:
• Review your health history.
• Perform a thorough physical exam.
• Perform a urine test.
• Provide an exam summary, which can be sent to your primary care physician at your request.
• Complete the Medical Examination Report for Commercial Driver Fitness Determination form and supporting documentation.
You don't have to wait weeks for your physical exam. Contact our facility in Richardson today to learn more about our medical services or to schedule an appointment.
Why Choose Us?
- Personalized Doctor Care
- Comprehensive Evaluation & Treatment
- State-of-the-Art Facility
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- Excellent Care Without the Wait!
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- No Appointments Necessary
|Monday||8:00 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM to 3:30 PM|
|December 24:||8 am - 3pm|
|December 31:||8 am - 3pm|